Hiring permanent professionals requires additional consideration than simply matching acronyms on a job description with those on a resume. We use efficient mechanisms to carry out complex and detailed searches according to qualifications, experience, locations and other prerequisites. At headhunting, we believe in a multi-step recruiting approach that helps us find candidates who best meet your hiring criteria within a short time.
Our well-defined recruitment process has been developed over the years and now line up with global best practices. Based on the requirement of the client, we map the industry for the most talented professionals who would be best suitable for the job. Thus, we act as a catalyst throughout, facilitating the recruitment process and delivering high quality human resources.
Steps to Placing the Candidate:
- Taking complete job description from the client
- Conducting database and other searches and/or advertisement
- Short-listing suitable candidates
- Conduct telephone interview/screening, followed by face-to-face meeting
- Assess candidates' skills, experience, potential and abilities
- Submitting CVs of suitable candidates to clients
- Negotiate between client and candidate as and when the need arises
- Placement of the candidate
- Post-placement follow-up.
We guarantee free replacement of any candidate, if he quits the job within two months of joining. Healthy communication throughout the entire search assignment.